Saturday, March 31, 2012

Week 13 - Windows or our own front doors (or what we see thru them)

Simone-NYC: View of Broadway on this lovely Spring morning
Carlos - Temecula: On my way to work!. A little bit of inside and outside trough the window of the Metrolink Train.. 
Zulma - Cordoba: In front of my door I have this green view.

Cindy-Peoria:  The view from the window of my friend's house in the Florida Keys
is truly paradise on earth!
Melinda - Saltillo:  front door :)
Nadia - Phoenix: a single rose bloomed in our front yard after the rain last week
 (picture taken from one of the bedroom windows)

Jennifer - Toronto:  This is not the photo I was going to post, but considering that my beloved Jayhawks are playing in tomorrow night's NCAA championship basketball game, I decided to post a photo of my car's rear window.
Tatiana - Prague : Reporting from Miami, typical windows at South Beach hotels in the famous Ocean Drive

Daniela - Lima: This is the view from our bedroom's window, I love the colors.

1 comment: