Saturday, March 17, 2012

Week 11

Carlos - Temecula: Having some fun at Legoland, CA

Simone-NYC: Spring in Central Park
Nadia - Phoenix: My mom's latest project: new socks for the pedals on my piano, aren't they adorable? :-)
Daniela - Lima: a piece of paradise
Zulma - Córdoba- "My grand pa's armchair: enlighting memories."
Tatiana - Prague: Kids photo shoot this week. Sisters, friends forever!
Cindy-Illinois:  Happy St. Patrick's Day.  The day that EVERYBODY is a
little bit Irish!


Melinda - Saltillo:  enjoying a free concert in the park :)
Jennifer - Toronto:  We traveled to CT this weekend to visit my 3 new nephews. 
I think I took over 300 photos!  My sister really liked this one!

2 comments:

  1. Jenifer,
    That is a great picture!

    Nadia,
    Love the new socks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jen, your sister and her husband look so happy! great shot :)

    ReplyDelete