Saturday, March 10, 2012

Week 10

Carlos - Temecula: Getting ready for Ritz carlton Model room review..


Cindy-Peoria:  I think this barn has seen better days...

Nadia - Phoenix: The beautiful instrument I played on my recital

melinda - saltillo - "and they called it puppy love :)"
Jennifer - Toronto:  We had the coldest day of our winter this week.
We are just trying to keep warm!
Zulma - Córdoba: Melisa was in town and we went to the "Milanesa's Club"
Daniela - Lima: Sunset at Lobos Beach.

Tatiana - Prague: Engagement photshoot in sunny Miami
Simone-NYC: Nothing says spring in NYC like the first Mister Softee sighting
 

6 comments:

  1. Cindy & Melinda - I LOVE both of your photos this week. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jen! I love your fire picture! It's incredible!

      Delete
  2. Jennifer, what a beautiful capture of the fire! Love it!!! -Nadia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nadia - I love the way the hands reflect in the piano! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks jen! i thought yours was fantastic this week as well - GREAT capture :) are you using a new lens? - melinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a group of photos, this is one of my favorites. It's nice to see your photos of new subjects! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete