Friday, February 10, 2012

Week 6

Carlos - Temecula: Nice reward when you are using an environmental friendly vehicle in US! 

Daniela - Lima: Bola de Oro (Golden Ball) is a very delicious and sweet cake,
we bought it for Joaquin's baptism. 

Cindy-Peoria:  We attended an Open House for the High
School Robotics Team.  We were able to see the robot in
action and the pride of the team members who built it. :)
Nadia - Phoenix: the full moon was moody that night...


Jennifer - Toronto:  So proud of my basketball girl (#45)!
 I wish it wasn't so hard to take action shots in a gymnasium!
Tatiana - Prague: Charles Bridge at 6:30am
Zulma - Córdoba: Nature always give us beautiful designs.



Simone-NYC: View from my office of Empire State Building. It never ceases to amaze me.

Melinda-Saltillo:  Just relaxing.....

4 comments:

  1. Zulma & Tat: Your photos are both amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simone, Wow! What an incredible photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cindy. I am so lucky to have a view of my very favorite building in the world. Makes going into the office well worth it!

    ReplyDelete