Saturday, February 4, 2012

Week 5

Carlos - Temecula: Now kids are more interested on Politics than Superheroes!

Diana - Lima:  Celebrating Pisco Sour Day!
ran out of lemon, though... so here goes:
Lulo Sour!

Jennifer - Toronto:  Self-Portrait
Daniela - Lima: Loving my bath time.

Cindy-Peoria:  The groundhog didn't see his shadow.  In
fact, he couldn't see much of anything as we awoke to a
thick blanket of fog on Thursday.  Let's see if  Spring
arrives early. :)
Nadia - Phoenix: Need to see proof of me practicing hard for my piano recital in March? Mind you, piano strings are not easy to break, and this was done on my birthday...

Zulma - Córdoba: Cordoba city after the storm... how frightening!
Tatiana - Prague: Assistant - model trying out home photo studio!
Simone-NYC: Winter Sunset on the Hudson River

5 comments:

  1. Jen, Excellent self portrait! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cindy! I had fun with the mirror photos. My kids thought it was weird!

      Nadia - love the piano pic! Sorry for the broken string though!

      Delete
  2. Tat - beautiful model!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tatiana this shot is so classic. So beautiful. Love it.

    Cindy I really love this shot. Great composition. Very eerie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Simone. It's tough to find something worth photographing during these gloomy winter months. Your weather must be better though because your photos are BEAUTIFUL!

      Delete