Saturday, August 18, 2012

Week 33

Nadia - Phoenix: Proud to present my very first portrait photo shoot :-) A friend asked me to take some photos of her family, and I was excited for the opportunity.
Cindy - Peoria:  Wednesday was time to head back to school.  As my boys
chose independent modes of transportation to get to school, it had this Mama
wishing they still rode the school bus, so I wouldn't have to worry so much
about their safety!
Jennifer - Toronto:  Yesterday, my daughter continued her Hunger Games
obsession by buying the DVD and a Katniss Everdeen doll.   
Tatiana -Prague: Walk of 4.6 kms at Divoka Sarka, natural reserve in the city.

2 comments:

  1. Cindy - I have to admit, all these photos of Eric with his car are freaking me out. It makes me realize that Tyler's driving days are right around the corner! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer, it's even more freaky once they get their license and can legally drive without your assistance! I freak out every time he drives out of the garage!

    ReplyDelete